This is a fantastic recipe for healthy No Bake Cookies that are so delicious! These make a great snack for kids as well as adults, trust my husband ate 6 in one night! However, I would not recommend that! ha Even though these cookies only contain about 100 calories and about 4 grams of sugar, not bad!
Makes 14-16 Cookies
- 2 Tbls Coconut Oil or Butter
- 2 Tbls Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbls Honey
- 1/4 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbls Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk or low fat dairy milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 Cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 2 Tbls Almonds, roughly chopped
- In a medium saucepan melt coconut oil, then add in cocoa powder. Simmer for 1 minute
- Turn off heat and add peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, milk, salt, and vanilla, stir until chocolate chips have melted
- Then stir in oats and almonds until they are completed coated with chocolate mixture
- Place rounded tablespoons on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before eating.